Thursday, August 14, 2008

Coz i missed it..

...I'm filling up a survey again which I got from Friendster.


Did you have any unread text messages this morning when you woke up?
• Yup. I think i had 9 unread messages.

Whats your relationship with the person you last texted?
• He's my boyfriend.

What are your plans for today?
• Now? To sleep. Its 1120pm.

Where was your default taken?
• Default pic where? Hmmmn okay here it goes:
Friendster: El Nido, Palawan (2nd account) and Los Banos (1st account)
Multiply: from a debut
Plurk: Saguijo
Blogspot: Car

Are you in a relationship, single, complicated, married, or engaged?
• In a Relationship :)

Do you wish someone would call you right now?
• Nah. I just finished talking to Ed :)

Do you find piercings attractive on the opposite sex?
• Not really.

What song are you currently listening to?
• Dancing Queen - Abba

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
• Procrastinating.

Do you miss someone?
• Uhuh :)

If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
• Edward's arms.

If you are being extremely quiet what does that mean?
• Super badtrip.

What is the weather like today?
• So so. It was hot the whole day then it rained late in the afternoon.

Do you have anything to complain about?
• My Nclex schedule. I think I will resked.

Do you have curly hair?
• Nah. Its wavy now.

What are you doing tonight?
• Nothing really. The review finished around 730, I just ate dinner, talked to Ed and blogged a lil bit.

Do you have a best friend?
• Yeah and I miss her. She's having a baby girl in 2 months from now.

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
• Passing the Nclex. That's my topmost priority. 2nd, work.

If someone looked ON your bed, what would they find?
• Pillows, comforter, laptop and a bunch of abubots.

What was the last movie you watched?
• Don't mess with the Zohan.

Will you be in a relationship 3 months from now?
• I am in a relationship and will still be in a relationship.

Does the last person you held hands with mean anything to you??
• Yes.

Do you want to get married?
• YES.

What were you doing at 1am this morning?
• Surfing the net.

Do you like to read?
• No. And that's my big problem.

If alcohol were banned, what would your reaction be?
• *not in the mood to answer* HAHAHA

No comments: