Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back

Done lots of stuff last weekend up until Tuesday. After the hosting stint that turned out to be a disaster. Well, kind of a disaster because I really dunno what to do! hahaha :D I really don't feel like blogging today. I'm kinda excited with my new set of pictures to edit after the long weekend that I had. Gig, Reese's house and the swimming in QC with Ed's friends.

Saturday (Aug. 16 - a month to go before my 24th Bday!): A'ls Bar, Silipan Rinigan Gig - Reese's House - Sleepover
Sunday (Aug. 17): Still at Reese's House - Festival Mall with Leah and Rona - My House
Monday (Aug. 18): Review (Wendy's Buendia) - Swimming!
Tuesday (Aug. 19): Back at home around 8pm :)

And now, Wednesday, no review because of the rain. I hope our review will finish soon because my review with Gapuz will be starting on Sept. 2 already. And i need to finish the review with the group soon.

No comments: