Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why America?

As I woke up this morning, American Idol was the first idea that popped in my head. Why? Because today is the results day for the show. I always wanted to be one of the firsts to know the results and who got axed out of AI. Okay, I always knew it was Matt Giraud's time to go. But WHAT THE FCUKIN FCUK? ADAM LAMBERT landed in the bottom 3? Or should I say, bottom 2??? That is just plain ridiculous! I've always considered him to be the front-runner of the this year's season. I just hope that it doesn't get into his head this early. Okay, lemme summarize and describe the video that I watched in the American Idol site. I knew that it was very unfair and uncomfortable for Adam Lambert to get to choose which side he belongs with. Hello? Why did you do that to our super nice Adam? On the show, Matt and Kris were on the left side while Allison and Danny were on the other side. Adam was the only contestant left and Ryan gave him the most uncomfortable chance to choose in which group he thinks he belongs to. Adam chose Danny's and Allison's. Then Ryan brought him to the other side. I saw the disappointment on Adam's face as he raised his left eyebrow and he was looking down. I felt his pain. I felt like crying. OMG. Bottom 3? WTH?! Then Kris was announced SAFE by Ryan. Matt and Adam were left at the center. Of course, Matt Giraud got booted out. And I saw the relief in Adam's face!

I think that this show is really really scripted. Maybe they did that on purpose, because they don't want the people to think that Adam is already the winner so that the people will not lose the interest to watch the show. Adam's performances are really superb. He is one talented person. One heck of a performer and entertainer, not to mention his awesome voice and vocal range. He totally gives me the only enough reason on why to watch this year's show.

Another hunch would be, maybe america got so complacent of the fact that lots of people will vote for Adam, so most of those voters did not vote that much anymore. Well, we'll never know. I loved Adam's Rat Pack performance. His voice just makes me go gaga and the performance made my jaw drop. Not to mention the totally hot entrance. *claps* He can sing ANYTHING, y'know. Give him your phone book and I bet he could sing it. La la la love him! He's the man I want next to Shia! :D

Next week's theme is ROCK theme! Hell yeah! Adam will definitely rock America for sure! Adam will surely not land on the bottom 3! LET'S CROSS OUR FINGERS Y'ALL! I really hope he wins this even if he already landed at the bottom 3. He deserves to win. He's the only Idol remaining that is somewhat interesting and new. Okay, not somewhat. But he's the only interesting, unique and definitely on the league of his own contestant remaining. I hope that you agree with me. The others are just so boring. Well, I also like Allison. I think she's funny.

No comments: