Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

25. My current addiction right now is Gossip Girl and I am so into Serena and Dan's wavy relationship. I even found out that they are a couple off-screen! :D

24. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot.

23. Lewis Alfred Tenorio is my favorite PBA player and has been my crush since his ADMU days. I was in 2nd year college way back then when I started liking him LOL. I even have a picture with him! omg. <333 Until now, I still would love to meet him! While my favorite NBA players are Chris Paul and Lebron James.

22. I've been a bum for more than 2 years now. I'm currently looking for a hospital job.

21. Nursing is not my first choice. If my mother did not push me to take up Nursing, I would have taken up either Communication Arts or Accountancy. I am one of the few who loves Math!

20. People person. That's me. To those whom I haven't met yet nor doesn't know me yet, I am very talkative and I do have a lot of stories/stuffs to tell. I am never quiet but Im sure that when it comes to secrets, you can always trust me. But I just learned that I/you should not be too friendly coz you dunno who are those who remain true to you. *wink* People's first impression of me is Mataray, well mebbe its because of my eyes.

19. I used to be a die-hard fan of the Moffatts. I think I watched their concert here twice or thrice and even had my CD (Submodalities album) autographed by them. Too bad I wasn't able to meet them. My favorite moffatt was Clint btw. Hehehe. :D

18. When I was little, I want to be a cashier in a Department Store. I dunno, I love it when they use the cash register and type the prices of the stuff you buy. Well my other childhood ambitions were to be a Doctor, Lawyer and a Business Woman. Lakas!

17. Addicted. I am an internet addict. I can stay in front of the laptop the whole day. Just surfing and photoshopping. Hahaha :)

16. Who doesn't love chocolates? I sooo love them. But my favorite would be Reese's peanut butter cups, Hershey's kisses, Barnone (is it still available?), Butterfinger, Toblerone and Hershey's Cookies and Cream! Lol that's too much!

15. Honestly, I am a very straight-forward and a really nice person. I don't have enemies (as far as I am concerned, lol) and I would never want to have one. I am definitely one of the nicest and sincerest persons you'll ever know. Just don't go bitchin' me up or do something really annoying and so unfriendly that's way too obvious coz I won't back down on you. I hate liars, backstabbers and the plastics. :D

14. Another thing about me is that I have this very weird allergy. That whenever I get shocked or whenever I sneeze, my face and upper body becomes itchy then the red spots would appear. HALP! Im a nurse but I dunno what kind of allergy is that! :((

13. Okra and Talong. I don't eat them. But I can eat anything else, wait, as long as its not too spicy.

12. One of the boys! I'm comfortable being around with men coz I am one of them. Lol. Seriously, I just know how to get along with them.

11. I miss going to gigs and drink with my friends there. Too bad I have no work so no money. In short, bankrupt. And Im committed nao :D

10. Another thing that I miss is going to school and I regret not doing the best that I can. So to the students out there who might be reading this, study well coz you only live once so go get the best grades you can get!

9. I love to be loved and be pampered by my boyfriend. Hihihihi. I love it when we go out of town, when we eat as if there's no tomorrow and when we just watch television shows and argue about them. Lol

8. The last time I went to Boracay was before going to college! So that would be in the year 2001! Oh my, that is so ancient. And so this summer, pretty please, I wanna go to Bora. If not summer, well this year. PUHLEEEZE!

7. Sometimes when Im all alone, I ask myself what is God's plan for me. Look, I am a bum, no money, no work, I am getting fat, im a failure, the number of nurses in the Philippines is growing and growing and growing. So, I ask, What is God's plan for me? Then at some point, I've thought of ending my life. Well, I just think about it, I have no guts to do it. LOL. I even have a suicide plan, i will intoxicate my liver and stomach with Aspirin. hahahahaha! Suicidal! Until now, I still ask myself that question :D

6. I used to wear braces, I wore it for 4 years. I used to be a part of our cheerleading team in college, so I used to be not THIS fat. And I miss my long curly brown hair. :( I just had a haircut and Im thinking of getting a perm again as soon as I have the money!

5. Edward gave me an Ipod Touch! Woooohoooooo! :D I am so into music, it feeds my soul. I am into electronica, old school rock, electro-rock, trip-hop, slowjamz, rap-rock, etc and the music of Chino Moreno. Basta, kahit ano!

4. Downright simple. I am a very simple person though sometimes complicated, but I am a girl, right? I am rugged and cowboy, place me anywhere, I will not complain. I am not maarte although I look like it. lol :D

3. I believe in GOODVIBES. Got it? :) Happy happy!

2. Ana LaBeouf. LOL! Shia LaBeouf is my humongous hugest crush! Ahaha. I have lots of crushes, but all of them are celebrities! (coz BF is a seloso, LOL, love :p hihi) I like Gerald Anderson more than Jake Cuenca now. I effin want to see John Lloyd Cruz in person! Haven't seen him yet. Others are Nate Barcalow of Finch, gawd, his MTv of Letters to you is the bomb! I also like Jason and Michael Castro, hmmmn different styles but awesome set of eyes. Penn Badgley of Gossip Girl, what a cutie, and his voice.. his voice!!! Haha :D Well, if I write them all here you'll all get tired.

1. I am a lazy person. Very. Lol. I am a coward most of the time. I believe that I still have a lot to learn. And can summady please share me some of his/her guts (hindi lamang loob ha?)? hehe

No comments: