Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Silipan Rinigan: A Mini Arts and Music Festival




Until now, I still can't believe that I said YES to this hosting stint offered to me by Ros. Edward was so against it but how can I refuse a friend who has been nice to me from the start plus the feeling of missing the scene effin' much? I asked Ros what to do with my job and I got a helpful answer: "Wala, salita ka lang. O ayan, host na kita." Wow. I just LOL'd. Then I asked another friend and his name is Niche, I asked him what to do and he replied: "Wear something revealing, then talk." Another WOW. How can they make it so simple when I'm already running out ideas on how to host that gig? But that was a month ago. OKAY? And today, it's August 13 (Btw, it's Edward and I's 13th Month) 3 more days to go. And I'm still clueless on what to say or do at the mini event. Even if its just a mini event, a lot of people will be there! Good thing I asked Ros for a partner and I suggested another good old friend of ours, her name is Nikai. She will co-host me in this event. She's witty, talkative and has a lot of ideas about all this underground shit and all that about bands bands and bands. How about me? SIMPLE. I know nothing. So maybe I can just ask around those band members and interview them and stuff. Nothing really special. LOL. May God bless me on Saturday.

PS.
I still have nothing to wear. Fcuk that.


Another PS.
You know Edward, he won't let me wear something that most guys like seeing in a girl. What now?

No comments: