Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pissed

The maid woke me up early, Ms. Cynthia (GSN the agency) called up around 6:30 in the fucking morning. They haven't scheduled my NCLEX yet and they called this morning to schedule it. Darn. Ate Swanie, my co-reviewee in our group study was already scheduled on the 11th of September. Good for her. We were just talking about yesterday that we can take it on the same date. As for me, the original plan or schedule was on Sept. 12, but it did not turn out as the way it should be. It's now scheduled 11 days late and what the heck? What am I going to do for the whole month of September? We all know that (well those who know me very well) I can't study by myself and I need group studies or reinforcement of teachings in order for me to review. What am I going to do about this? Plus, the work being held open arms to me is waiting already. I'm going to make them wait again for another 2 weeks? I don't know to feel right now that's why I'm ranting through writing to let this all out. Man, i can't afford to fail this exam. I HAVE TO PASS THIS AND I WILL PASS THE NCLEX.

Let's look at the brighter side of things as what I am always known for. Okay, so my other 2 co-reviewees will take the exam 2 weeks and a week before me respectively from now. And my first review will end by the last week of August and my Gapuz review will be on Sept. 2-6 next month. That's 2 and a half weeks before my exam date. Ms. Cynthia earlier adviced me that maybe this is God's way of telling me that this slot is reserved for me since that slot is the single last schedule in Manila for the whole month of September. Yes. That's the reason why I freaked out! Last slot for the whole month of September and it fell right on my palms and beneath my skin. What do you think? I hope that it's the right place and the right time. Have faith Ana. Have faith in Him. Everything has it's own reasons that only God knows. I can't wait to tell the "chosen ones" about this sudden change of plans and all that. Gah. I'm all mixed up. I hope that everything will turn out alright and for the better good. I have to pass this. I've worked really hard for this. Okay haha, not that hard - but I'm getting there. I'm feeling the pressure. And that's just what I need.

But wait, you know that I'm a very complicated person. One day I'm like this, the other day I'm like that. Now I have a blog, then after a few days I'll be lazy to update it again. Just like my review habit. When I'm pressured, the more I freak out! Darrrrrrrn. What should I do now? :(

No comments: