Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome me!

Okay. To start of, I wanna say Thanks to Plurk because if not for it none of this would be possible. Why? Well, I have 2 main reasons:

  1. I met those people who inspired me to make one. Uhuh. "Inspired". I even plurked asking for a good blog site where I can start my crazy idea of blogging when in fact I'm already having a hard time studying/reviewing for my NCLEX. Crazy me, i know.
  2. I hate to admit it but (s_annoyed), I basically would like to thank Hanny and Ged for helping me out in choosing which site to prefer to place my "blogging" thing and for being patient enough to teach me all these stuff about this blogger site. And yeah, obviously, I chose Blogger or Blogspot because we came to a conclusion that wordpress is too complicated for a noob like me.

So please, bear with me.

No comments: