Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kim's Despedida

Oh well, Kim is saying byebye to the Philippines on Sept12'08. But before that we'll be celebrating her despedida tonight at their place. Another close friend of mine will be leaving again, its sad I know but it'll be another experience for her since she's already a US-RN. I'm really happy for her. That leaves us 6 in our Barx left in the Philippines. Me, Reese, Rie, Leah, Hannah and Anne.

Kim has been one of the ever nicest consistent people I've ever met in my entire life and I'm so glad to have her as my kabarkada. We share the same taste in music, she's very approachable and hip. One word - MABAIT. Brains and Beauty. I wonder who's next to leave? I guess that would be Therese.

Anyway, Ed and I will be brining Crispy Pata later as our potluck food. WASALAKAN nanaman!

No comments: